Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Panther Strong Panther Tough

DAVID ALLEN SISSON
One of my favorite things is baseball season. Especially Magnolia Panther Baseball SEason! My Dad's birthday was this past week and I hated I wasn't there to give him a BIG birthday hug! My Dad and I have a very special relationship. Some would say I am just a female version of him. We think alike, act alike, and have a language we speak with our lives. I would like to say I am a good mix of my Mom and Dad! They have done a great job raising us three girls. Dad is a little out numbered. . . us three girls, my mom, and laci our little female yorkie! haha! We tell him that he has all the boy time he wants coaching the way he does! We are all Daddy's girls! For SURE!!

These are just a few of the MANY things my sisters and I came up with. I am blessed to have such an amazing example of what a Christian husband and father should be. I love you Dad!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
  • The smell of carmex and peppermint
  • hunting and fishing
  • Cool points
  • Christian
  • Calm
  • Understanding
  • Organized
  • Planner
  • Proactive
  • Outgoing
  • Coach
  • Role model
  • Baseball
  • Protective
  • Rigger of many things
  • Optimistic
  • Blunt (with us girls)
  • Positive
  • Level headed
  • Handy man
  • Honest
  • Sincere
  • Leader
  • Teacher
  • Selfless
  • Fearless
  • Mediator
  • Confident





Thanks for teaching me everything I know!! : )

No comments: