- The world doesn't come to a stand still if I don't have a plan. Shaun would say we are still working on this one.
- Boxing is actually a lot of fun to watch. He is patient and answers all of my many questions. . . until I fall asleep right before the main event. Unfortunately, I have a hard time making it all they way through.
- Watching CNN makes me feel like more of an American.
- Loving a hairy shedding dog with 10 different names has turned into one of the many high lights of my day.
- It's ok for the man to be better in the kitchen! It takes a lot to admit, but this does work out in my favor sometimes. He is such a great teacher. I have learned a lot from him so far.
- It's ok to have different opinions and look at things from different perspectives. Together it gives us a more well rounded view of the situation.
- Rocking out to Snoop Dogg and others in the genre can be enjoyable every now and then!
- There doesn't have to be constant conversation. I struggled with this in the beginning. . . imagine that!
- I love live music. . . Especially when Shaun plays the bongos.
- Where I am weak Shaun is strong.
- It's ok to disagree or be upset with one another. Conflict can be a good thing at times.
- Life is too short to not be happy . . . Enjoy what you doing no matter what it is.
- Spend time with the people that mean the most to you and cherish every moment!
This is a picture of us from the St. Louis engagement.
I had a lot less hair on my head and he had a lot less on his face!
What a difference a year can make!