Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My boys

Ashley came over and helped me babysit the boys last night. . . He really did a GREAT job! We were able to take the boys for a swim, cook a good supper, play for a while, feed them, get them ready for bed, read them stories, and still have them in bed on time. I was very impressed with Ash. He is great with them. The boys just loved playing in the pool and laughing at him while they played in the floor. I love these little boys! 

Hunter drying off after a fun swim.




Ashley and Jack drying off after a good swim

I asked Ash to change Jack into his swim diaper and when I came back this is what I found!!

Just playin

He could jump in this thing for HOURS!

Hunters new favorite spot. . . well until he gets half way in and can't figure out what to do!
Jack needed a nap oh soo bad, but just wouldn't give in. . . He was fussy so I tried this. This went on for about 25 minutes on and off. I just happened to catch the last little bit of the battle on camera. ( sorry you have to turn your head to really see the video)

No comments: