Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July with the family!

On the 4th my dad's side of the family got together at my Aunt Cindy's. Surprisingly we had a great time. It has been a really long time since all of us have been together in good spirits. We had a few new additions to the family get together this year. Emily had her fiance' Kelly there. . . Adam had Courtney his girlfriend. . . I had Ash and Melanie brought Skyler. Dad and Ashley fried fish and fries and we had all the trimmings. There were so many desserts. . . I have to say my star shaped rice crispy treats turned out to be a hit with the little ones! I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. I have been away for so long that it was great to get together with everyone at the same time.
Pop and Karson just hanging out in the shade
Gage got his crispy treat all over the both of us!

HoTT Mama's soaking up some sun. . .
Most of the family. . .
Daniel, Kyla, and Kennedy
I love these girls!
Granny and Gage

Me and Ash with the soon to be married couple. . . Kelly and Emily


Lainey and Ashley just hanging out by the pool. . .
Aunt Judy and Mom chillin out in the shade!

Brothers and Sister. . . Dad, Aunt Cindy, and Bubba

It's been a long time since we have all been together. . . Me with my cousins Beth and Emily.


No comments: