Saturday, August 15, 2009

A little older and a little wiser. . .

I have spent the week in Little Rock with Gini and her family so she made sure to make my birthday special! She had me a bag full of goodies for me first thing yesterday morning. I couldn't believe that she had time to get something together for me. . . we had been getting things together like crazy for Grantly's party the past few days. Gini, Jim, Laura, Grant, and Macy all took me out to eat at the Villa in Little Rock. Macy slept the entire time and Grant kept us entertained. The food was wonderful and the company was even better! We had a great time. . . The waitress even brought us some chocolate cake. It was amazing. Grant and Gini sang to me and it was beautiful! Thanks again for making my birthday a special one!




No comments: