Monday, June 22, 2009

Dance Class


Christine and I are taking DANCE!!
This morning Mrs. Nancy asked if Christine and I wanted to take tap, jazz, and ballet. I think it is going to be so much fun! We are going to go a couple of times a week for the next tow weeks for private lessons. Christine takes acting classes and was needing some dance lessons to help her with her auditions. Christine and I always have so much fun doing things together. It has been so long since I have done anything like this. I hope I don't hurt myself. The last time I actually learned a routine was in high school. . . Don't even want to think about how many years ago that was. We are starting Wednesday afternoon. We are headed to get shoes and things today. I am interested to see how this all turns out!
I only have 2 more weeks here. Mrs. Nancy told me last night that Christine asked if I was ever going to come back to visit and said she was going to miss me so much. I have spent a lot of time with her. . . I really didn't realize how much we have done together. I am have just spent 2 weeks away from St. Louis since January. It is going to be different without seeing them every day. I am so thankful for the time I have had here.

No comments: