Saturday, September 26, 2009

thoughtfulness. . .


Pop and Nana celebrated their 49th wedding anniversary yesterday. Just think about it for a minute. . . 49 YEARS!!!! Thats a really really long time. I have spent a lot of time with them over the last month. I decided to get them a few things they really needed but they didn't realize they needed!

Nana putting the rolling pin to good use!! haha. . .

I am one lucky girl! Ash had these flowers sent to me Wednesday morning. He tells me they were for putting up with him for the past year. :) I think he likes me a little bit. I know it doesn't seem like a long time compared to the 49 years of Nana and Pop, but when you have spent about 90% of the year apart. . . it feels like a life time. The blossoms are getting bigger and bigger every day and have kept me smiling even when I haven't felt like it. It's amazing how sometimes things just come at the perfect time. Thank you again Ash!

No comments: