Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whoever would have thought vacuum bags would be so entertaining!!

I have seen these vacuum bags on TV before and have always wanted to see how they really work. I was skeptical before but now I am just really impressed. My Nana has been cleaning out and trying to reoganize a lot of things that have just been pileing up for a long time. She saw these on an infomercial and thought we should try them out. Surprisingly they were not all of that expensive. We decided to put them to the test.

2 quilts and a comforter
shrunk down to little or nothing!
a bag full of antique pillows
attach the vac and watch the magic happen!
looks a little distorted but a lot smaller then they were before!!
Needless to say we had a lot of fun playing with the bags. I think we ended up redoing it at least 3 times just to watch it fill back up with air. All in all it was a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon in Marion!!

No comments: