Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2- Worship

I thought I had posted day 2 from my sweet new iphone, but i guess it didn't work. I was going to post Day 3 today. . . late. . . and realized that Day 2 was still a draft!! Soo sorry! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Worship, as you know, is a matter of the heart. So, let's begin by praying for their heart. I know what it feels like to have a heavy or burdened or uneasy heart. Don't you? Let's come together against this for our special person.


Our focus:
Take the burdens from their heart.
Replace them with freedom.
In that freedom, begin to teach us what it truly means to worship You in spirit and in truth.
Come and meet us where we are.
Allow them to find rest in their home and in their current circumstances.
Begin to lay new words and encouragement on their heart.
Develop them into a person who is capable of being in a constant spirit of worship.

No comments: